Guest Post: 3 Chapter Books for Young Readers - Kelsey Clark

 

 
Today's guest post is written by Kelsey Clark and is aimed at those young readers , who are now at the stage of reading Chapter books.
Kelsey is the editor in chief for www.findananny.net/. She loves to write article and ideas that parents & nannies would be interested in hearing. She helps society on giving information about nannies through nanny services. She is a professional writer & loves writing on anything.
3 Chapter Books for Young Readers
Ever since I was very young, I always loved to read. The more books the better, I always thought. Sometimes I would look forward to a series because I could follow my favorite characters through many stories. As I grew older, my love for book series continued. In fact, I still have some of my childhood favorites on my shelf today. Before Harry Potter and the thick tomes that took up my teenage years, I started with these three chapter books for young readers.
 
1.       My Teacher is an Alien by Bruce Coville – I was always into science fiction and aliens, so this series is on the top of my list. By famed children and teen author Bruce Coville, the My Teacher is and Alien series teaches more than just how to fight aliens. In fact, the aliens are not bad at all, in some ways. Teaching what it means to make friends, accept differences and learn to cooperate, this book series is a must read for kids who love the thought of aliens on Earth.
2.       The Plant That Ate Dirty Socks by Nancy McArthur – This is a fun book series all about two brothers who have to share a room. One is fussy and neat, the other messy and disorganized. But together they must unravel the mystery of the giant plants and the missing socks.
3.       Bunnicula by James Howe – What kids doesn’t love talking animals? Add to that a touch of suspense, a tidbit of vampire rabbits, and just a hint of crazy cat and you have a recipe for a book series that will have the kids laughing out loud and unable to put it down.
Like I said, I still have these books on my shelf today. They bring back great memories and are still a fun read. I highly recommend them for young readers who want to expand their tastes and find a truly great series to get stuck in.


 
 
 

Comments

  1. The theme of your blog is truly fгeѕh, ӏ
    am sure that the reаԁerѕ who fіnd yоur
    blogs ωill definitely benefіt yоur content аnd thoughtѕ.
    Feel free to surf my page ... cheap ballet shoes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid